Invitation to Negotiate Process
The Independent College Bookstore Association invites vendors to submit proposals and price quotations for ICBA Programs. You'll love the benefits
of partnering with us.
Invitation to Negotiate (ITN)
Vendor Proposals generally include the following:
- Vendor Application with application payment information
- Proposed Products and Price List, including “Regular Price” and “ICBA Price”
- Terms, Conditions and Additional Information
- Vendor Pricing Policy
- Sales Representation and Customer Service information
- Marketing, Advertising, Promotions and Cooperative Advertising Program information
- Program Support and Expectations
ITN Proposal Schedule--Proposals are accepted year-round
Download the ICBA Program ITN for 2013-2014 and use it to guide you through your proposal.
Submit with your ITN, the appropriate template or category sheet:
Supply Commodity Category Sheets - Lab Coats
Supply Commodity Category Sheets - Locks & Lamps
Supply Commodity Category Sheets - Safety Glasses
Supply Commodity Category Sheets - Binders
For questions, to earn more and/or to submit your ICBA Buying Program Proposal
Submit your company’s initial ICBA Program Proposal with supporting attachments email or send your completed proposal and product samples to:
ICBA East Office
618 Sunnybrook Drive
Brentwood, TN 37027
Proposals are also accepted by fax. If you fax your proposal, also send a hard copy to arrive within two days via Postal, Ground or Overnight Delivery Services.
Ask to be added to the Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) Contact List. When we release the new year's ITN, ICBA will provide you with all forms, necessary information and guidelines about submitting your complete Program Proposal.