Invitation to Negotiate Process
The Independent College Bookstore Association invites vendors to submit proposals and price quotations for ICBA Programs. You'll love the benefits
of partnering with us.
Invitation to Negotiate (ITN)
Vendor Proposals generally include the following:
- Annual Program Participation payment information
- Proposed Products and Price List, including “Regular Wholesale Cost” and “ICBA Cost”
- Terms, Conditions and Additional Information
- Vendor Pricing Policy
- Sales Representation and Customer Service information
- Marketing, Advertising, Promotions and Cooperative Advertising Program information
- Program Support and Expectations
Proposals are accepted year-round
1. Download the ICBA Program ITN for 2017-2018 and use it to guide you through your proposal.
2. Ask to be added to the Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) Contact List. When we release the new year's ITN, ICBA will provide you with all forms, necessary information and guidelines about submitting or updating your complete Program Proposal.
Submit your ICBA Buying Program Proposal
Submit your company’s initial ICBA Program Proposal with supporting attachments and product samples to:
Chief Operating Officer
134 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 225
Chicago, IL 60602
312.767.5502 - office
312.767.5505 - fax
Proposals are also accepted by fax. If you fax your proposal, also send a hard copy to arrive within two days via Postal, Ground or Overnight Delivery Services.