Make the best efforts where they will bring you the best rewards and partner with us. Independent College Bookstore Association is the only nationwide, professional association of independent, institutional college bookstores. From large stores to small stores, from coast to coast, our job is to serve our members and the vital independent college bookstore industry.
ICBA offers vendors unique opportunities to reach the strongest college store market. Unlike many other organizations, ICBA does not have a vendor or associate "membership". Instead of "membership" we invite companies to partner, support and reach ICBA Member Stores via one or more of the following ways:
- Become an ICBA Buying Program Vendor through the Invitation to Negotiate process
- Participate in the annual ICBA Retail Conference at Business Encounter, PRIMEtime or PowerHall
About ICBA Stores
ICBA Stores market to students, faculty, staff and alumni via internet, catalogs, newspapers, newsletters, in-store displays, social marketing and more.
(Updated October 2010)
- ICBA is 100% institutional stores
stores serve more than 3.6 million student customers
- 77% of the industry's Large Stores Group (sales over $9 million) are members of ICBA
- ICBA stores have reported sales volume totaling more than $1.5 billion
- ICBA stores' total annual retail sales average $10 million (Industry average is $2.0 million)