|As an ICBA member store you are easily connected to a vast array of information, and with the best minds and ideas in the industry. We encourage you to use all of ICBA’s interactive resources to connect and learn with your peers.|
- The website, both the public side and the member dashboard, hosts a wide range of useful information & resources. Read more below, and about the Pitch Book.
- Facebook and our Linkedin groups expand your opportunities to search and post topics, ask questions, share and connect.
- ICBA Insider (blog) and our news highlight a variety of industry topics and ICBA news and updates.
- ICBA Discussion Lists, also known as list serves, connects you with peers to get quick feedback.
This website not only provides news and general information, but also connects you to a number of valuable, easy-to-access resources when you login with your username and password.
ICBA Discussion Lists
- Use the member and vendor listings to connect with Member Stores and Buying Program Vendors
- Search and explore up-to-date ICBA Buying Programs
- Ongoing updates about Buying Program keep you in the know
- Use search functions to find products, people and topics throughout the website
- Update your own profile and contact information
- View store activities and download your ICBA Buying Program Savings Report
- Find Webinars On-Demand, conference handouts and various resources
Also known as “List Serves,” these seven Discussion Lists support exclusive, institutional store-to-store sharing. These focused list serves connect similar groups of buyers and managers quickly and easily. Use this interactive resource to communicate and connect with peers, get advice, find product and vendor information, ask questions, offer suggestions and seek or share support.
As an ICBA Member Store, you are welcome to subscribe to as many lists as you choose, by emailing Office@ICBAinc.com with the category you wish to join. The lists reach members who registered to participate in the list.
As a service to member stores and to support our promise of store-to-store sharing, ICBA will occasionally subscribe you to one or more of the appropriate lists based on your job responsibilities. If you choose, you always have the ability to unsubscribe by following instructions on the bottom of the list message. For more specifics about the list serves, please login to your Member account.
- All (not associated with a specific category)
- Directors & Managers
- Course Materials & Academics
- Apparel, Gifts & Backpacks
For samples and guides, please log into your Member account.
The ICBA Pitch Book is a how-to guide designed to assist you in developing a proactive dialog and strategy to showcase your store’s performance and your role within the campus community. The ICBA Pitch Book guide is available to member stores when they log into their account.
The Pitch Book is similar to an annual report, but is strategically designed to promote your store and educate the campus decision-makers about the many reasons your store is the best management solution.
As a first step in effectively marketing your store’s value to campus administration who may consider outsourcing, the purpose of your Pitch Book is to get out ahead of the issue—to tell your story—before an RFP is even considered. As an institutional store you’re already the best choice, but the decision-makers might not know it until you tell them.
Sometimes campus administrators simply don’t understand what it is you do. To continue being a successful collegiate retailer requires the support of administrators and campus decision-makers. The Pitch Book is a tool to help you educate your administrators, build their awareness and gain the support you need to continue as the preferred management solution on your campus.
Every store has a unique identity. This guide helps you identify what sets you apart, create a comprehensive presentation and deliver your message to key campus administrators. It is not a generic template, but a starting point to help you build a proactive message and dialog about your organization.
Here’s how you do it:
- Go to the ICBA Login Page (also found in the top right corner).
- If you don’t have your username and password, click on “Forgot login?” Enter your email address and click “Send Info”. Your User Name and Password will arrive in your email within a few minutes. Then go back to the ICBA Login Page and enter the User Name and Password that was emailed to you.